EACD Bruges 2024 Congress Secretariat
KU Leuven University, Conference Office
Naamsestraat 22 box 5004, Leuven (Belgium)
EACD 2024 Mailing list
Join our mailing list to be kept up to date with information on EACD Bruges 2024!
Subscribe to our mailing list here.
This copyright of this website belongs to KU Leuven. Reactions on the contents of this website can be sent to the KU Leuven conference office: email@example.com.
Social media policy
Use of social media
The organizers of EACD Bruges 2024 encourage the use of social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and blogging as a way to engage the community in the event.
Our conference hashtag is: #EACD2024
Keep up with the latest news on our social media channels: Facebook – Instagram – Twitter – LinkedIn.
When sharing information, we ask that you refrain from:
- Capturing, transmitting, or redistributing the bulk of the material presented in a session. Doing so infringes on the intellectual property rights of the speakers;
- Blogging, posting, recording, photographing, and/or tweeting about the content of a keynote lecture, scientific session, workshop, etc. when the organizer or speaker has explicitly requested that some or all of the information presented is not to be captured or shared.
We encourage you to:
- Blog, post, and tweet highlights about the conference.
- Suggest sessions and workshops to attend; discuss favorite speakers and posters; chat about sponsors and exhibitors;
- Provide feedback to the organizers (discuss topics and/or speakers of interest for another conference, make suggestions for sessions, comment on the format, etc.
Eager to discover more about EACD?
- European Academy of Childhood Disability: https://www.eacd.org/